The Crystal River Cruises™ culinary experience celebrates dining with a savory combination of cuisine and conversation that together foster unique experiences in a relaxed environment of engaging camaraderie. Lavish culinary presentations of Michelin Star-level will be enjoyed in an elegant dining room and several more intimate dining areas.
• A la carte and breakfast offerings
• Waterside market
• Open seating dining
• Crystal Casual dress code
• European-sourced and trained chefs and hotel staff
Cruises will feature a destination-focused entertainment and enrichment program, including onboard lecture series. There will be a destination expert on each voyage, as well as regional affairs experts on many voyages.
Multiple dining venues serving local and international cuisine including:
• Main restaurant with lavish breakfast buffet
• Indoor and outdoor locations
• European style Bistro
• Palm Court
• Piano Bar
ONBOARD ENTERTAINMENT AND ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
• Daily yoga and fitness classes
• Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
• Self-service guest laundry
• Choice of two complimentary curated Crystal Adventures® shore excursions in every port (additional excursions available for purchase)
• Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments on many sailings
• Complimentary Nordic walking poles
• Complimentary audio headphones on all organized Crystal Adventures
Fitness Centre - Treatment Room - Steam Room/Sauna - Indoor Pool - Salon - Relaxation Area - Library - Guest Laundry - Sun/Sports Deck
With Crystal's all-inclusive cruising, complimentary gratuities for housekeeping (Penthouse Butler, Penthouse Attendant, Stateroom Attendant and Trainee Stateroom Attendants), bar and dining staff (including specialty restaurants and in-room dining service staff) are included.
If you would like to present gratuities for other service personnel, please do so at your discretion, or if you have any questions regarding gratuities, please contact the Reception Desk on board.
We suggest an 18% gratuity for Crystal Spa & Salon services, which will be automatically added to your bill and charged to your shipboard account for your convenience.
There are no dedicated children's facilities on board.